Impact

A general chat, Pirate Radio Forum for operators, DJ's and listeners. Here you can discuss the latest pirate radio news and gossip on the offshore pirates and LBP's.
Or you may prefer technical talk about transmitters, aerials, shortwave, AM & FM. The choice is yours!

Impact

Postby thepostieles » Sep 23rd, '08, 14:46

hi gary did u manage to download the impact showtape ok? still waitin to hear off jeff stuart.hes gonna send some recordings.thanx mate. oh im 50 today :o
thepostieles

Re: impact

Postby Gary Phillips » Sep 25th, '08, 21:21

Hi Les, I have your personal recording that you sent me on cassette of Radio Impact, but I dont have the recording that is online of Radio Impact that you mentioned to me a couple of months ago. If you remember correctly I couldnt get the same web page you were getting in the google search. Hence I never heard the recording you were on about, but I have your cassette recording of Impact converted to mp3 just fine. I will upload it to Merseypirates.com in a few days time.

Belated Happy 50th mate for the 23rd! And I hope you enjoy your 50th birthday party coming up soon :D
Gary Phillips

Postby thepostieles » Sep 25th, '08, 21:36

thanx gary. if jeff sends me a cd of impact ill send u a copy :D oh yeah 50 now another 6000000 thou years to retirement!
thepostieles

Postby Gary Phillips » Oct 9th, '08, 00:22

Sorry for the delay getting back, Les. I've not been on the forum for a while.

I look forward to a copy of the Radio Impact recording if possible, it sounds interesting ;)
Gary Phillips

Postby thepostieles » Oct 9th, '08, 17:26

can u send your address again lost it.ill post a copy on :D
thepostieles

Postby Gary Phillips » Oct 12th, '08, 21:16

Les, I'll send you an email
Gary Phillips

Return to Pirate Radio